Thread: Is there any update sixserver online pes6 ?

Default Is there any update sixserver online pes6 ?

Hello , I have my own PES6 server, thanks to the tutorial Juce and reddwarf ,
    https://sites.google.com/site/fiveservercom/home

The last that came out is fiveserver - 0.4.9 , http://mapote.com/software/win32

wanted to know if there are any younger, or if the project ended , wanted to play the competition online mode in about the game

Thanks

Sorry bad english use tradutor, in Brazil

Default Re: Is there any update sixserver online pes6 ?

Best implementation of PES6 custom server was used in www.pes6j.net and was written in Java.

Here is the source code:
    https://github.com/pinfake/pes6j

I cloned the project in my own repo, tried to make it work but some database files seems to be missing (schema and java property files for the DB).
    I may be able to find them by doing step-by-step debugging but this will possibly require hours of debugging.
    It could be a good idea to ask the developer about such things.

If you find anything new, tell me and i may also help you in the debugging process.

Good luck

I downloaded codes processes do pes6j , but not have the slightest idea of ​​Getting Started and NOR Programming Java, you can not use any processes codes pynthon format and uset libray.zip ? The PES6 server project can not stop.

Thanks

Fiveserver/Sixserver is not the same as PES6J Server. You can't use components from one project to another.
    Not because the components are written in different programming languages (Python vs Java) but more possibly because they haven't been designed to be portable.
    If you don't have good programming experience with either Python or Java, it will be very hard for you to do something new with the available source code.

I have a problem.
    I created a server for Pes6 but I can not get to it and everyone else can :P
    What should I do?
    Help me please!

Quote Originally Posted by drenthe View Post
    I have a problem.
    I created a server for Pes6 but I can not get to it and everyone else can :P
    What should I do?
    Help me please!
    You must use the no-ip and open all ports

Anyone know how to transmit scores the games in real time ?

I opened all the ports but still can not get in to the server and all others can :P
    What should I do?
    How did you do over the no-ip?

hi guys i create my own server too using the same tutorial, but i only can get the access to the web for registration, i already create my own no-ip using changeip and it works properly for the web but nobody can access to my server, there is maybe something i dont did? i open ports on my router and in my computer, from my isp i dont have any block, so maybe someone can help me? i would want to create a server in argentina because almost a lot of player from south america cant play in other servers because of ping, so please can help me? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by im_a_moth View Post
    hi guys i create my own server too using the same tutorial, but i only can get the access to the web for registration, i already create my own no-ip using changeip and it works properly for the web but nobody can access to my server, there is maybe something i dont did? i open ports on my router and in my computer, from my isp i dont have any block, so maybe someone can help me? i would want to create a server in argentina because almost a lot of player from south america cant play in other servers because of ping, so please can help me? thanks
    Registration is http no https, instaling use vps trial server test , your inernet can being blocked port 8191 sixserver

Hi tonilp i already fix it, my problem was that i wasnt using an STUN server, so i did some research and i solve it, it worked some day then i get another error, i hope maybe you can help me, when i try to login into my server from pes 6 it says "connection to server lost", i dont know why it happen do you have any idea? if you want try i give you this so you can see the error

212.227.67.195 we9stun.winning-eleven.net
    pes6online.got-game.org pes6gate-ec.winning-eleven.net

you can try with user "test-test"

thanks a lot!

I solved the problem of server working great
    Ports were a problem again I opened the ports and it works