Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PES 2010 online

Default PES 2010 online

PES BLOG UPDATES WITH ONLINE PROMISE!

Another blog entry, and another new face from the PES dev team. The header picture shows Tadaaki Tsunashima, who’s in charge of development of games modes (I think).

In the blog he mentions some inclusions and improvements on game modes (including community mode), but also goes on to make a massive statement:

I would also like you to enjoy the warp/lag-free online matches! It’s taken us some time, but I think we’ve finally come up with the solution to great online play.

Could it be?!?!

Cheers to ieyan for the heads up!

Default Odg: PES2010 online

Može li ukratko na srpski? O čemu se radi?

Default Re: PES2010 online

@@dj90

trebalo im je vremena, ali misle da su pronasli rjesenje za online play BEZ LAGAAA

oce trebati original?

za njihove servere da, kasnije verovatno fora sa hamachi i ostalim programima

Ljudi mene zanima ocel biti neka liga preko neta za pes 2010 za clanove ovog sajta i ako bude da li ce trebati orig. pes 2010

Quote Originally Posted by kollyy 94 View Post
    Ljudi mene zanima ocel biti neka liga preko neta za pes 2010 za clanove ovog sajta i ako bude da li ce trebati orig. pes 2010
    Bice za sve online , a i trebace original

msm neko nemoze da priushti sebi jednu original igricu mada sma ja spremio pare za tah cudesni dvd ali ostatak pomislite na ostale manite se toga igracemo swi kao i uwek na hamaciju tj pesmagazine ili gde vec!

a ova novost o lag-u (lag free), jel to za ovaj, pes10, ili za neki sledeci?

E koliko kosta originalni DVD? Otprilike...

Oko 20 eurica...

Quote Originally Posted by clapton View Post
    a ova novost o lag-u (lag free), jel to za ovaj, pes10, ili za neki sledeci?
    niko da odgovori?!

Lightbulb Odg: Re: PES2010 online

Quote Originally Posted by EMIL View Post
    E koliko kosta originalni DVD? Otprilike...
    Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 košta (3.299 din.) na Pakom-u!
    http://www.pakom.com/KatalogProizvod...?sifra=9017229

Da li original moze da se instalira na vise komjutera. FM 2009 je mogao na 5. Ako moze da porucujem

Quote Originally Posted by vucicevic View Post
    Da li original moze da se instalira na vise komjutera. FM 2009 je mogao na 5. Ako moze da porucujem
    Imas odgovor ovde

http://www.pes-serbia.com/vb/t12339-4

i nemoj da postavljes isto pitanje u vise postova. Postavi u jednom i neko ce ti vec odgovoriti. Pozdrav

Default PES 2010 online

Verujem da mnoge ovo zanima:
    Quote Originally Posted by pesfan.com
    PES 2010 Online Demo Review

The online aspect of PES 2010 is one that's been under intense scrutiny from all areas. And for good reason, as it's often been seen as a sort of "missing link" in the evolution of the series.

Konami have been making clear over the past few months how determined they are to finally bring PES 2010 up to the online standards it should be at. Previous games have suffered from warping, severe lag, and a host of other problems that have plagued the enjoyment of anyone wanting some some simple multiplayer fun.

But aside from a few videos pertaining to be taken from the Tokyo Games Show showing lag-free online, little evidence has been seen to support Konami's claims of advancement.

Well, as some of you may have been aware, we've recently been partaking in a specifically built online stress-test, in the form of a tweaked version of the PES 2010 demo released last month. Registrations are now closed for entry to this test, but for the many many of you who won't get a chance to see for yourself prior to the game being released, hopefully this small review will provide a good indication as to what performance you can expect in the full game.

Well, quite simply, the results are fantastic. I've personally played many games on both Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of the test against people from all around the world, and not once have I suffered anything other than the input problems associated with the old demo itself. Just to make that clear, there were NO issues as a result of lag, as far as I could tell, or at least nothing noticeably bad as it affected my enjoyment. Several times I played against users with red or yellow connections, but nothing impeded my green connection at all, whereas previously a bad connection on one end resulted in both users sharing lag.

As mentioned, despite playing against users from several different countries, the results were the same across the board. Not even playing in 2 v 2 matches changed the experience at all, this really is the most lag-free PES I've ever played, and if the servers hold up properly, we should be in for a treat.

At the end of the day though, the fact that Konami are going to these lengths is in itself a good sign, and bodes well for the full roll-out to all users when the game is officially released on the 23rd October.

Default Odg: PES 2010 online

Daj boze da nema laga ... dok ja to neprobam neverujem videcemo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast