PDA

View Full Version : Letter to Seabass from Pesgaming

Shollym
05-06-2008, 10:55
Seabass je ako neko slucajno ne zna tvorac igre PES.
Malo su ga isprozivali ovi likovi, i ako su! Kad je usro novi pes!

It has taken a great deal of patience to stick to the original plan, especially with so many people asking me, regarding the result of the Seabass Letter. For those who have only recently come across PESGaming.com, I compiled a letter to Seabass, expressing some of the views and concerns shown by the PESGaming.com public about PES2008, along with suggestions for the 2009 edition of Pro Evolution Soccer. This letter was finalised on February 29th 2008, and sent the following week.

Having waited two calendar months, and sending the letter to numerous people at Konami, including Seabass’ “Official” e-mail address, I have heard no word back from anyone, other than the standard auto-reply messages on certain e-mails. Of course, this is highly disappointing, if slightly expected that a large game developer would spend time speaking to a dedicated fan site in some form that was other than an official interview. However, in my opinion, it was worth a shot that some of the views expressed by this gaming public would fall upon influential ears, and this remains to be seen.

Of course we all expect issues such as the lag and the online play to be fixed, but if new game modes appear, or old options return, I for one certainly won’t be complaining come mid-October. I would like to set straight that not once did I claim to know anyone from Konami personally, nor did I state that I was ‘in the loop’ regards the games developments. Due to many hours of dedicated research, I try and keep on top of all the latest rumblings in the world of gaming, and when these rumblings involve PES, my ears do tend to be slightly more sensitive. Like many of you, I am a huge PES fan, having just clocked up over 250 hours of playtime on the game, and simply want the best possible gaming experience.

Well, my reply is that I PERSONALLY KNOW PEOPLE THAT WORK AT KONAMI, and guess what, it makes no difference. I guess big companies never listen to their customers (unless of course you are Blizzard which is second to none), but again, I don't care about that. The guys at EA SPORTS listened to me on numerous occasions, and they didn't made any changes to their game based on my suggestions. But, some years later, we saw the Mexican League in the game, so guess what, as long as they make the game better, it doesn't really matters if they listen to it's players or not.

The only thing that matters is a nice game. On FIFA, each FIFA producer had a huge participation and the direct responsibility on the game. Which is good, since they can just fire someone that made a crappy game. On Konami, we just need to wait for this guy to listen to us.

I DO NOT LIKE THAT I HATE THAT.
Because if he doesn't makes online play like FIFA, PES will be YEARS BEHIND fifa forever, until somebody makes this guy realize just HOW IMPORTANT MULTIPLAYER IS IN THE INDUSTRY TODAY

EXAMPLES:

FIFA 08
UEFA EURO 08 (I guess the multiplayer will be second to none)
Call of Duty 4
World of Warcraft
Need for Speed
Grand Theft Auto
YES, GTA was awarded 10/10 BECAUSE OF THEIR GREAT MULTIPLAYER SUPPORT. So guess, what

IF SEABASS PUTS EFFORT IN MULTIPLAYER - PES MAY REGAIN NUMBER 1
IF SEABASS PUTS EFFORTS IN GRAPHICS AND GAMEPLAY - PES WILL FOREVER BE NUMBER 2

AND THAT ****S

Because the gameplay was always better in this game

THE NUMBER ONE GAME IS NOW, AND WILL ALWAYS BE, FIFA FROM EA SPORTS.

That's what I don't like about Seabass, we are all waiting on one guy and million of dollars depend on him, Konami is able to make great games, why is this game his game???

Zizou
05-06-2008, 11:51
Дај боже да Сеабас послуша критике,али не верујем да ће то урадити.

Ajzakova Beba
05-06-2008, 13:03
I guess big companies never listen to their customers (unless of course you are Blizzard which is second to none)

Koliko su me samo puta slusali :ave:

IF SEABASS PUTS EFFORT IN MULTIPLAYER - PES MAY REGAIN NUMBER 1
IF SEABASS PUTS EFFORTS IN GRAPHICS AND GAMEPLAY - PES WILL FOREVER BE NUMBER 2

A kako da bude broj 1 ako se ne potrude oko gameplay-a i grafike...to mora biti kompletna igra...jedino ako je hteo da kaze da ako se potrude oko gradze i play-a + jos vise oko multi-a PES ce mozda biti broj 1.

Mada po meni PES 6 + Shollym patch>sve :yes: