PDA

View Full Version : PES 2009 NAJAVE KONAMI-a

stefanACM
11-13-2007, 01:19
Izvor: winning eleven blog

North American Report: The Ultimate Konami Guide To Make PES 2009

Winning Eleven or Pro Evolution Soccer, if you prefer, is a world brand. It has been released in all major gaming territories and year after year brings in the profits for Konami. In the US, Soccer isn’t considered a “big” sport, however its getting there step by step. Hosting the World Cup in ‘94 was only the start and personally I see the sport growing from strength to strength year on year in North America.

Let me introduce Bryan, who is W.E.N.B.’s resident North American Representative. A man who loves football/soccer and dreams of seeing the sport grow in the US. As a huge fan of the series he has written a report on how Konami could make PES 2009 the best focusing on the game modes and features. I don’t think anyone needs to tell Konami that the graphics need work! They know it! Enjoy the report folks and look forward to this weekends podcast, RIOT’S in the building!

THE ULTIMATE KONAMI GUIDE TO MAKE PES 2009
By BryBry2000

Hi guys, My name is Bryan and I live over in the U.S. and I have been a huge fan of the Winning Eleven series since the first installment came over here, Winning Eleven 6. I am writing this guide for Konami because I feel they have lost their way over the years and the noise for change is so loud this time around somewhere someone from Konami is listening.

Winning Eleven 7 for me (PES 3 for you guys in Europe) was my favorite of the series because Konami was able to balance the speed of players, the speed of the game and the physics of the ball. I never felt the CPU AI cheated, they just took advantage and capitalized on my miscues. If I was playing Real Madrid or Manchester United in the Master’s League in my first and/or second season they would out possess me like 60% to 40%…something that felt totally real and lifelike. I had to counterattack and make the best of the possessions I had.

Today, I can possess the ball more with Wigan up against the likes of Chelsea or Man U, and that just doesn’t seem real. I remember those heart pounding 0-0 draws and those exhilarating 3-2 victories. I never wanted to leave my house. I would come home from school and play for hours. Konami, for me, has lost the emotion of the game. There are so many fluke goals on PES 2008. So many goals I felt just were pure luck and I didn’t earn them. The best part of Winning Eleven was earning every goal which made playing that much more enjoyable.

Now I am not saying the Winning Eleven’s since WE7 were bad games, I am saying they felt different or incomplete. Ball physics was improved but the balance of the game in terms of the speed was up and down. I haven’t played PES 2008 in 2 days because I have been busy, but I don’t crave playing it like I used too. I think a lot of WE and PES fans would agree with me that the emotional attachment is just not there right now.

Here’s hoping Konami will listen and bring the greatness that causes us to not hang out with our girlfriends and causes us to stay in on Friday nights with friends for hours drinking beers and determining bragging rights. Here goes my list of changes aside from the normal improved keepers, ball physics, game speed, player speed…that just needs to get balanced.

Leagues & Teams

Premier League
Championship
La Liga
Segunda
Serie A
Serie B
Bundesliga 1
Bundesliga 2
Ligue 1
Ligue 2
Scottish Premier League
Portuguese League
Dutch Eredivisie

A better amount of the top teams in lesser heralded leagues throughout Europe and South America

Edit Mode
The ability to put pictures (faces, kits, badges) from other cameras and most importantly from photo shop onto your PS3 and Xbox 360.

Foot Planting and Full 360 Range of Motion
This is a next-gen game, there is no excuses anymore for having players look like there playing hockey skating around with a football. Laws of physics are important for foot planting as well as getting rid of the 16-way motion and incorporating a full range motion. Sometimes you get a breakaway towards the one end of the 18-yard box with a defender right on your tail and all you need to do is just move a tad bit inside to set up a shot but the 16-way movement cuts you too far inside on an angle and the defender is able to cut you off and get in on a tackle. This was one of my biggest frustrations of the series for a long time.

Multiplayer Modes
Remember Fifa 97 with the indoor footy? My brother and I used to play that for hours every day. Could you imagine taking that online? I think having 5 v 5 with keepers would be huge online and a lot of fun.

3 v 3-small nets, no goalies obviously and a shortened field. Could not only be fun especially if Konami can sort out the online and do 3 v 3’s but it could help with practicing different passes and skill moves to then use in exhibitions or Master’s League.

Superstar Mode
Create a player and have him have to perform different shooting, passing, free kick etc. obstacles. The better your player performs the more points you can put to different stats. It could be presented in the game as if your player is doing a trial for a bunch of club teams to look at. You get ****ed up by a small club and have to improve in training as well as perform on the pitch and the bigger clubs will start to notice you and try to sign you. Then go for World Player of the Year honors and try to become a classic player when you reach your mid to late 30’s and retire. It would also be great to see your player go off on international duty and get to play in tournaments such as the world cup during summer break from his club season.

Masters League
You do not just control the players on the field but you are the owner and manager. Set ticket prices, concession prices and merchandise prices. (Oh, and it is time Konami starts using REAL money) The better your team is performing the more your team will benefit financially and give you the ability to raise prices knowing people will buy tickets or merchandise anyway i.e. the supply and demand concept.

However, while you can control that aspect, the CPU owner will then give you a list of goals to achieve. How this would work is for example, you start out in the Championship and the goal might be to finish in the top 10. The following year the goal would be getting to the top 3 and be promoted to the Premier League. Achieve this and the owner will give you more money to spend on other players.

Your first year in the Premiership, the goal may be again to finish in the top 10. The following season finish in the top 6 and qualify for the Master’s Cup. The next season finish in the top 4 and win the Master’s Cup. Next, finish at the top of the Premier League and go far into the European Cup. Then its win the European Cup.

Remember, this is all just suggestions. People may say “Well certain players will be past there prime or retired it will take too long to get them.” I’m sure there are plenty of PES gamers who can get to the European Cup in 3 or 4 seasons this is just a rough estimate.

If you are not successful in accomplishing these goals then you may get fired. Other teams, depending on how well you faired as coach, will ask you to be there coach and you continue your career and build a new squad.

Remember the days where our Masters League team’s had all the star players and was so dominant it wasn’t that enjoyable anymore after a few seasons? Player morale should play a huge part. You can buy a bunch of star players if you have the money, but then you have to make them happy. No Totti or Henry wants to sit on a bench. If a player isn’t getting first team action, he’ll be in the blue or purple arrow zone, his team work stats will drop and he could demand to be transferred.

These changes to the Master’s League could be awesome.

Set Pieces
So many goals in recent winning eleven iterations came from free kicks and corner kicks and aside from the shooting free kicks, none feel like you controlled what happened. How about Konami gives a list of set plays and we can choose 3 a game to employ. Better yet a set piece editor but I don’t think that is realistic right now. During the Man U.-Arsenal game, Gallas ran to the near post and Fabregas put it right on his head…that was a set play. During the Inter-Juve game, Cambiasso stands right in line behind the wall and Chivu just shoots powerfully on net to give Cambiasso a chance to crash the goal and pounce on the rebound (even though he was just a fraction offside). Goals on set plays should be about timing and precision not about lobbing the ball in the box and get lucky because there’s no fun in that.

Penalty Kicks
Give goalies freedom. You should be able to move side to side and also come forward to cut down angles when you’re guessing where the shot is going. However, if the goalie jumps out too soon then the penalty will get retaken. Remember, timing and precision. For shooters, a chip shot Zidane-like would be sweet and a power bar. Depending on how well someone is at free kicks should determine how fast or slow the power bar increases and there should be a little green zone on the power bar which is the accuracy zone. The better the shooter then the bigger the green zone.

Well I hope you guys find my suggestions interesting. I know I covered a lot but I believe things can be corrected and implemented with the hardware available. Let me know what you guys think.

Take Care,

Bryan S.

DISKUSIJA

Bunge
11-13-2007, 09:55
Da čovek je izumeo rupu u saksiji. Kao da mi nismo svesni da bi se ubacivanjem menager moda iz fife u pes dobila nenadmašna simulacija fudbala.

Стефке
11-13-2007, 10:34
potpuno je upravu.ja se secam legendarnog PES2 na Sony playstation 1,kako sam igrao na njemu neke triler utakmice to je bilo stravicno.PES 2008 je izgubio tu draz,vise lici na arkadu sada,ali ipak ima i neke svoje trenutke zaraznosti

Johnny
11-13-2007, 10:41
Ovo bi bio nenad****v fudbal. Ali mi sve ovo znamo, nije on sad provalio ko zna sta, pa ja mislim da kad su bili PES7 - Predlozi, da je imao svaki od ovih predloga. Ne od jednog clana, ali od svih. Svi bi zeleli ovakav fudbal...

markotor
11-13-2007, 15:21
Mladi Amerikanac trci iz skole kuci da bi igrao satima pes :no:

stefanACM
11-13-2007, 15:36
Mladi Amerikanac trci iz skole kuci da bi igrao satima pes :no:

Ja bi to rekao i bolje izgleda da ima normalnih amera:sneaky2:

sheba_diesel
11-23-2007, 02:01
Lik je u pravu :( za vecinu stvari...

BHF
11-26-2007, 18:14
Ovo ce biti strava:huh::huh:

kreka
11-26-2007, 20:58
za ovo ce trebati verovatno neka BESNA MASHINA OD min 1000e ako sve ovo uvedu...sto se vecini nece svideti...

THE DOCTOR
11-26-2007, 21:10
za ovo ce trebati verovatno neka BESNA MASHINA OD min 1000e ako sve ovo uvedu...sto se vecini nece svideti...ja se nadam da nece trebati jer neka oni samo za mene komentatora i dodaj ove lige,jer grafika je fenomenalna!!!

kreka
11-26-2007, 21:22
ovi predlozi za mali fudbal su vrhunski i chovek je u pravu za SVE...pre si morao mnogo da se trudish sa slabim ekipama a sad...

Nino91
02-07-2008, 19:10
Treba da ubace traku sto igraci nose na nogama(znam da to vec ima ali ne postoji ovakva)- Kao na primer Cristiano Ronaldo, Nani, Miguel Veloso(Sporting), Anelka...

Milos
02-07-2008, 20:37
Svaka cast Klincu

stefanACM
02-07-2008, 21:45
Novi PES 09 će da bude nešto drugo sasvim drugo :chef:

Milos
02-07-2008, 21:57
a sad nesto sasvim drugacije :)

Misko
02-07-2008, 23:30
osecam da cu i dalje igrati pes6 kad izadje 2009

maremas
02-07-2008, 23:50
jbm ja PES2008, nemam zelju ni da ga igram nesto preterano a pre kad nisam imao komp dovoljan za PES6 na sve nacine sam pokusavao da ga igram dok nisam nabudzio komp!

Ra1deN
02-08-2008, 00:06
off topic:Ma sad me iznervirala i sestica,promasi opasan gol,tj moje prve prave makazice,i to je bio zestok nabac.
2008 se dosta razlikuje od sestice,pa ce sigurno 2009 da bude isti kao 2008 i jos ce verovatno traziti jos jace kompjutere.

DezurnaBudala
02-08-2008, 00:48
ma ja mislim da samo treba malo da ubrzaju igru, da vrate stari smek, da ucine igricu tezom i to je to. Da ti nivo adrenalina skoci prilikom bitnih i triler tekmi, da se oseti ono u vazduhu, ono sto se osecalo pre.....

nadam se da ce sledeci pes biti nekako emotivniji a ne plasticni kao poslednja dva.

tottimas
02-08-2008, 01:34
jbm ja PES2008, nemam zelju ni da ga igram nesto preterano a pre kad nisam imao komp dovoljan za PES6 na sve nacine sam pokusavao da ga igram dok nisam nabudzio komp!

Е бре, па 2 утакмице ПЕС2008 на хај детаљима су довољне да полудиш што код тебе ради само на лоу. А ПЕС6 сад пикаш јер најзад можеш да играш на нету.

maremas
02-08-2008, 01:39
E vidis da sam ja lud kao sto sam lud bio za PES6 onda se nebi skidao kod ortaka sa PES2008 koji mi je kuca do kuce!

set
02-08-2008, 03:11
Ma bre ja u školu nisam išao od 7h - 21h sa drugovima pikao pes6, 2008 i nemam neku želju da igram, mislim da uopšte nije trebala ovakva igra da ispadne. Nisu imali vremena i morali su da izbace nedovršenu igru na tržište. Bolje da su malo promenili i ispeglali šesticu i nju nam isporučili, a ovaj novi endžin završili kako treba, pa da nam bar 2008 izađe normalan fudbal, nego što su nedovršeni i bagoviti fudbal pustili u prodaju.

Ko zna šta će biti 2008 tamo u oktobru/novembru kad je sledeća verzija. Možemo samo da se nadamo najboljem. :crying:

Do tada PES6 konza. :ave:

Djuka
02-08-2008, 10:16
Ovo nije tema za pes6 iako je :ave:

nastavite sa misljenjima i predlozima za 2009 ili ako da Bog pes 7 :D::

herceg playa
02-08-2008, 10:51
aj renameajte temu u Pes 2009 prijedlozi.

Djuka
02-08-2008, 11:00
pa nije o tome tema druze, tema je o novim najava konamija vezane za sledeci nastavak a ne o nasim misljenjima

stole
02-08-2008, 11:15
Cek jel ono u prvom postu najava konamija ili neka glupost onog klinca :online2long:

blackwhite
02-08-2008, 14:47
..Sto se mene tice,meni je i ovaj savrsen..PES 6 je bio legenda,ali u poredjenju sa ovim je blago receno ,uzas!sad mi smesno i da ga igram(seticu)

stole
02-08-2008, 17:23
..Sto se mene tice,meni je i ovaj savrsen..PES 6 je bio legenda,ali u poredjenju sa ovim je blago receno ,uzas!sad mi smesno i da ga igram(seticu)

Blago tebi voleo bi da se i meni toliko svidja ali kod mene je suprotno totalno :huh:

MetallicA
02-12-2008, 01:15
Ja bih voleo da ima grafiku iz PES 2008 a tok igre kao u PES6...To bi bilo extra!!!

super cancel
02-12-2008, 09:20
koa najava,,to su sve gvna iz konamija zaedno sa onim sibasom tsatsukom idiotom propalim,,sve tje se vishe praviti da bi se klinci igrali,,da bude shto lakshe,,**** ih profit